Friday, November 14, 2008

Game Time..

Thats right, it's Game Time..which in translation means it's Friday and I'm ready to play...I'm on a mission tonight to do big things. I wish I could express to my readers the goals I plan to achieve. Lets just say I should be throwing up....haha jk jk. But seriously... I hope to throw up out of drunken slumber....

Eh screw it i'll fill you in on my "to-do" list:

1. I want some brown sugar, but not in my oatmeal..

2. I want to salsa dance in the rain w/ a latino girl (im half way there btw)

3. I would love it if Keaton and I juggled chain saws back and forth while smoking cigs yelling "Come On!"

4. Sing Lean On Me while wasted w/ all of my best friends.

5. Enjoy a nice wine flavored Black & Mild.

6. Pass out after a long night of Grindin. :) :) :) With whomever I can get to hitch a ride with me back to my place...



I shall wake up Saturday morning around 8am and start my journey to Denton to pick up my beautiful son, then take him to see the Backyardagians LIVE!

No comments: