Thursday, November 13, 2008

Hurray for Wednesday

Knowing that the title of my blog is Hurray for Wednesday, today is actually Thursday. See the thing is, is that I had such a happenin day yesterday that I had absolutely no time to blog at all. I remember waking from a much needed sleep very groggy until I looked over at my phone that said I had two fanscinating text messages from Sir Keaton Donald himself. One at 6:45 am that said "you can come over now." and another at 8:00 am that said "wake up." My groggy state of mind was no more, as I raced to my room form the so very comfortable couch and threw my neatly folded jeans on and the same shirt from yesterday. I then darted out the door as if it were snowing.... I slowly walked back inside the house, brushed my teeth, rubbed on some deoderant on w/ a splash of cologne, curve that is. I then rushed outside to feel the cool morning breeze on my face and then spead all the way to Keaton's house. I walked in the door as he was finishing his blog and yelled IHOP!!!! We then went to Ihop and had the single best breakfast in two months and had a fun eventful day of game stop, dogs, hunting and gathering, and my personal fav. Call of Duty.



Oh, and Thursday was shit....too many calls from Houston today, although I had about 7 enrollments which is pretty good for these days. I'm getting off early for Time Card Leave b/c due to rates during the summer months we have less business.

One love.

No comments: