Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Life and my box of Chocolates...

I know it's been way too long since i've blogged. I say that like I have a following on here... Thanks for reading, Keaton. Christian (my son) turns 1 year old on the 31st of this month. That's the last Saturday of the month. I can't believe it's been a whole year since he was born. I remember back when he couldn't even roll over, now he's walking and getting into EVERYTHING.

Keaton and Mike moved, and its starting to sink in now b/c I have way too much time to spend w/ my dad. I'm able to work on my acting almost every night which is good but I still miss my brothas. I'm also seriously considering moving to San Antonio, to live w/ the fellas, go back to school, get into some serious acting classes, get an agent and a nice fulltime job all at the same time. As you can see i've been doing some serious thinking on this matter, and I found out that the acting oppertunity is alot better in Austin then it is in Dallas. The only problem is Christian. I don't think I can move away from him but I am 21 and I do need to move on w/ my life and get out of my dads house. I can see now that if I don't get out of my dads house soon then I never will. I'll be 35 and he'll still be claiming me on his taxes. haha.

Cody, David, Paris and Myself drove out to San An. for the weekend about 2 weekends back and I think I had more fun out there then I did when we were all partying in Arlington together. I did a little crying the night before we left but everyone knows I'm a cryer so I'm not trippin. I was SO drunk on Friday night (1st night we were there) I was def. being "that guy" as usual, and Keaton and Mike were even more drunk on Saturday night. That's all it was. Drunkness and Zombie Mode. And I personally think that's what life should be all about, and I'm sure I'm not only speaking for myself when I say that.

Well folks wish me luck on my journy to decision making town. I haven't told Keaton that I have kinda been thinking about it, Mike and I have been talking about it and He thinks its a halfway good idea if I think it'll better myself, which i do. I know all I would have to do is show up w/ bags packed and be more then welcome to live and wouldn't even tell'em I'm on my way.


You don't know my struggles.

1 comment:

Kimmy said...

Hey I read too. :)