Friday, June 26, 2009

Cool like a fan on the smooth track...

All I know is.....tomorrow is a new day, and a new chapter in my life... I've realized something in the last 24hours...and that is i'm young enough to make a change NOW...Tomorrow is a new chapter in my life...and I call it.....Chapter 6...

I got to hang out with the "new girl" tonight agian...she is SO amazing...she is out here trying out for american idol and auditions are tomorrow morning...and I know she'll do amazing...I've been to the studio w/ her a couple of times and I have even written a song w/ her that had the both of us singing in it...Im a better actor then singer so maybe I only agreed to write a song w/ her to spend time w/ her....OHHH the things we do for LUST.. Still in the "friend zone" although it's worth it, i'm still frustrated w/ it..

My boys are moving into the new house this weekend...and I'm SO sad that I can't be there....BUT it makes me feel better knowing i'm here in Plano/Dallas/Arlington making money and getting my life and relationship w/ my son back on track.

FYI I have a new love in my life....her name is Brandy...I read the words in her blogg and I can't express how inspiring they are! Esp. in my current relationship situation...She's almost TOO smart but that's why she's going to become a lawyer (very proud btw)... I MISS YOU BRANDY!!!

Not to mention Keaton's blogg is full of wisdom! I can't imagin my life w/out his blogg to read b/c he says everything to make me laugh when the skys are grey...and THAT my friends is why he is one of my BESTEST friends.. ONE LOVE HOMIE..

BEDIME as some of my SAtown friends would say...OHHH how I can't stand that shit sometimes... haha POODIME, BEDIME, WORDIME, FOODIME in translation means... puss time or SEX....bedtime, worktime and foodtime... and even though I sometimes hate it when they CONSTANTLY say it, I still got mad angry aggressive love for'em..

Be Easy :)

1 comment:

Keaton Donald Esq. said...

you're lying to yourself if you haven't said it or thought about saying it since you've been there.