Friday, June 26, 2009

I watched Revolutionary Road with my mom tonight.... All I can say is PERFECT.... A great plot, writing and acting all in one movie is hard to come by now a days...esp. w/ directors like Michael Bay. THEN we watched The Kite Runner which was also epic...it was a book made movie and was on the New York Times best seller list for a WHILE... All i'm saying is both movies get two BIG thumbs up from me..

I'll be and Arlington for the next week or so doing some odd jobs to make a lil extra skrill in manilla if you know what i'm sayin'.... This kind of excites me b/c I miss Cody w/ a passion.. a little uhhhhh manicatti famaggio???

PH treated me nice 2wice today...she usually only comes around once a day and then I gotta skip to the memory bank...but I had a little extra free time on my hands... <--- haha

I had Churches Chicken for lunch 2day and dinner the night before last....I'm guess that is probably what is causing the pains in my chest...seriously a little worried about that haha.. <--yeah its funny til tomorrow when I wake up dead.

So it was page 1 of Chapter 6 in my life today...kind of a boring first page but we'll how tomorrow goes and hopefully this story will pick up a little bit..

Man I miss my dawgs...

Bedime....ugh..

Be Easy :)

1 comment:

Keaton Donald Esq. said...

Two things.

Sounds like you had a little more than just time on your hands.


and


How do you wake up dead?