Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Try a little tenderness

Have you ever dreamed about someone and then you can't stop thinking about that person for the WHOLE day??? Well I do...every night...her name is Scarlet...and considering the bullshit that has been going on you'd think i'd have dreams of us killing each other or fighting or me seeing her bangin someone else....but no...they're dreams of us getting a house together and playing in the garden while Christian runs up and sprays us w/ the water hose and were one big happy family...Literally an every night ordeal.... OH and it happens when I take naps as well...I'll tell ya right now, that makes it VERY hard to get over someone..eh wish me luck or give me advice i'll take either/or..

There is a special little lady in my life now a days that is NOT Scarlet which is nice...but as of now im in the "friend zone" which blows but maybe we'll end up falling in love in the end like Hugh Grant does in all of his movies. OR maybe we won't and i'll end up having dreams of the "new chick", Scarlet and myself all together....which could be the reason i'll be sleeping alot...ow!

I find it hard to believe I don't miss San Antonio as much as I thought I would..but maybe its b/c I know i'm so close to Christian, and it feels alot better when I know I can be around to keep him safe. :)

A bottle of Yellow Tale would be nice right about now...1:30AM or not there is nothing like a nice Merlot to sooth the soul when not feeling up to "par" with the current relationship status or situation.

Well hopefully this new post is the start to many more to come...thanks to the pep talk from Brandy and Keaton I think we might have something to read sometimes haha..

Be Easy :)

3 comments:

Keaton Donald Esq. said...

in the words of my main man Too Short, "bitches ain't shit", so dont sweat 'em. Seleste is a princess.

im gonna be in so much trouble if kim reads this.

But seriously, life is too short to get down over some girl. and that goes both ways. Just PH your problems, that's what I do.

and when it comes to the blog, dont stop till ya get enough. cha'mon

Dano de Manno said...

lmao....hands down best comment of my blogger career..

bRandy said...

glad you updated...you gotta get this shit out, man...the good, the bad, and the scarlet. just keep doing you, the rest really will fall into place. i know it would be ideal for you, christian, and scarlet to be together, and maybe that's what will happen...but don't rush things or try to push them against any natural flow--i've learned one thing for sure...timing is everything, and if you can be patient and wait for the right timing, it can change your whole life. love ya bro.